Low budget R&B videos be like …
"Mama, I was livin'" Kayla 14, hella gay. Soccer is my forte. Books are fun. Music is rad. Stay cool, kids :)
you know what’s funny is that i’ve always been more obsessed with female celebrities for some reason and i used to think that was bc i saw them as role models and wanted to emulate them or whatever
but it turns out i’m just really hella into girls
good things about autumn
- wearing layers
- everything has pumpkin flavor in it
- when u step on leaves and they do the crumpy thing
- mornings that are crisp and sweet and cold
- crackly fires
- the drop in temperature brings out an attractive natural flush
- did I mention pumpkins
- those eensy beensy ones
- u know the ones i mean
- autUMN, GUYS
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via aurelle)
I hate how you get mad at me for being sad..